Friday, October 30, 2009

Sushi Rolls

Last night I finally finished the sushi roll part of my sushi set. It was actually much harder then I thought it was going to be. But after I figure out how I wanted to attach the "fillings" to the rice it went much faster. Here's a pic of the rolls all together:



I think the salmon came out the best, but I still like the roe one the best. :) Now all that's left is to make a felt dollop of wasabi and a fan of ginger. And the set will be ready to post!

I also finally got a pic of my finished nirgiri salmon sushi.



I like this one a lot! I'm going to make pins for it, hopefully tonight. If it sells I think I'll do a tuna one next. :)

Today is all about getting the house clean then keeping it that way, so there is not as much to do tomorrow before the Halloween party. :) Have a great weekend everybody!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails