Saturday, October 17, 2009

My first award! :)

I just received my sites first award from Justine of Just Nibbles! Take a look!


Here are the rules for the "One Lovely Blog Award." Accept the award; post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Now it is my turn to pass it along so here are my 15 choices:

1. britishcreamtea
2. BugBites Play Food
3. Craft + Show Designs
4. Cut*Copy*Create
5. esta sketch
6. Fluffy Bricks
7. jewels and jules
8. joojoo
9. Kristi's blog
10. Prim and Plush
11. San Diegan Collectibles
12. Sunny Rising Leather
13. The Clay Collection
14. Totally Tutorials
15. Yummy Pancake

That was fun! :) I hope you enjoy looking at these sites as much as I do! :)

Later!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the Award!! You definitely deserve it. Off to check out who you passed it on too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everybody! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award! And thanks so much for passing it on, I'm flattered :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks and You're welcome esta sketch! :) Your stuff is beautiful!

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails