Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Another Quick Update

I finished my nigiri pincushion and I think tonight I'll make the pins and post it. I started on another sushi roll, but while I figured out how I wanted to do it, the first side didn't get measured right, so I have to redo it. Now that I know what exactly I need to do it will be slightly easier though. :)

My power was out for 2 hours yesterday, but luckily it wasn't real cold or windy out so it wasn't a huge problem. I'm not sure what happened exactly, but the power company said that 2,500 were without power, so I'm guessing it was something to do with the grid. As it looks like it's going to be slightly cooler today, I'm hoping there are no more problems, but we'll see. :)

Tomorrow is I take my 3 boys to get their flu shots. Yay... I'm guessing that since they will probably be in lovely moods afterwards that tomorrow will not be very productive, so I'm going to try to get as much done today as possible. Speaking of which, I'm off to post today's Featured Seller!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails