Thursday, October 15, 2009

Progress Update

So I'm almost done with the Hufflepuff ornament. I have a couple details on the badger to finish. Then all that's left is the lettering and putting a back on it. So if I didn't have a special order to work on tomorrow, it would probably be done by Monday. As it stands now, it will probably be done Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'm going to do some sculpey work this weekend (another reason I probably won't finish till Tuesday). I'll be making a couple more Halloween pieces and also some Thanksgiving pieces. I also need to get my butt in gear and post some Christmas pieces! I actually have a felt gingerbread set that is almost done that I need to finish too. Anyway, in case you are curious, here's another pic of the Hufflepuff ornament.



Okay back to work!

Later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails