Sunday, October 25, 2009

Featured Seller of the Day 10/25/2009

Today's shop is run by the husband and wife team of Beon and Candy, from Taiwan. Their shop is called:

Leatherprince - HANDMADE LEATHER keychains and purses at ETSY

All of the original designs in this shop, are hand-cut and hand-stitched leather. The colors they use are brilliant and their designs remind me a lot of cartoon characters. :)

I picked the first piece to show you, in honor of Halloween coming up this week.

Halloween Jack O Lantern Leather Keychain ( Orange )

This perfect pumpkin keychain is very happy Halloween is almost here! I love the bright orange leather, and the cut-out smiley face. :D

Now, if you can't decide what to go as this Halloween, may I suggest a ninja?

Taka Ninja Ipod Classic Leather Case ( Black and Grey )

Ninjas are perfect for Halloween as they are able to sneak stealthily up to each house and raid their candy bowls, without even having to ring the doorbell! Of course some people think pirates are far superior to ninjas. I'm still undecided, but I'll have to admit, this next piece is pretty cool!

Ashbren the Skull Leather Purse ( Red )

While ninjas do have pirates beat for stealth, I think pirates definitely have ninjas beat for flair! I mean, look at the colors of this piece! The black and white of the skull and crossbones seems to jump off the blood red background. You can't get more dramatic then that!

And one last piece full of Halloween cuteness! :)

Munster the Spider Leather Charm ( Black )

Isn't he the cutest! :) I'm not a big fan of spiders, but he could come live at my house any time he likes! There are many, many more designs to choose from, if you haven't see one here that you that you must have. And if, for whatever reason, you are not a big fan of leather, then check out their sister shop Feltprince run by Candy's sister Yen. It features many of the designs from leatherprince, but done in felt! :)

Tomorrow, I'll be featuring another Steampunk artist. ::Hint - They make cool rings!::

P.S. For more information on today's featured seller, please check out their Etsy profile here => leatherprince's Profile

5 comments:

  1. They are soo cute! I love the pumpkin and spider keychain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Love the ninja. What a talented artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! LOVE these!! I think the spider is my favorite, and I don't like spiders (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome!! Love the ninja and the skull purse!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't they great! Their pieces are too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails