Sunday, August 16, 2009

Too late.

I got a bunch of stuff done today, but it's too late for me to post pics. I did finish the cupcake. I like it. I don't love it, but I think once I do the pins it will be really cute. :) I did get to make the mouse pins for the cheese, and the coffee beans for the coffee. I still haven't decided what to put on the coffee mug, but I'm leaning toward a sun. I want to do gum drops and some other candies for the cupcake, but I need sprinkles or beads or something for the "sugar" so maybe I'll pick so up tomorrow, if not tomorrow then Monday. The tomato is going to get sewing stuff, a strawberry (or a tomato and a strawberry), a spool of thread, and a thimble (or something else). I took some more picks for Amber too. Oh and I started a new pincushion. It's gonna be a leaf with ladybugs and/or bugs for pins. **Mental Note - I need green thread!** Okay, to bed with me!

Later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails