Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I am up waaaay too late again!

Well I didn't go to bed after my last post. Instead I finished one of my letter ornaments. So since I am still awake and it is done (and posted), I'll post a link to it here too.

The Letter S

Here is the pic of it. I'm gonna take some different pics tomorrow if it's sunny out, while the Craft Circle is here to watch the kids.



I'm actually going to make a few of these, so I have pics of them, but the listing is really for a custom order. You pick which letter you want, and I make it for you! :) I hope it works, if not I'll just give them as gifts this year. ;)

Oh and for all of my family and friends who read this, that is NOT Trogdor...it is an S. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails