Friday, August 14, 2009

Cupcake 1 - Jennie 1

So this cupcake pincushion is kicking my butt. I had hardly any trouble with the other three pincushions, so I figured, "How hard could it be?" Apparently really hard. Luckily Amber found me a cupcake tutorial and it helped me figure out how on earth I was going to attach the frosting. I think if I make another one in the future, I leave the bottom of the cupcake for last then I'll have access to the inside when I'm attaching the icing. Anyway here is a pic.



I'm not sure if the top blob is going to work or not, but I figured I'd included it in the pic so you know where I'm going with this. I am also going to put it in a white "paper" cup. But that's for a different post.

Later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails