Saturday, November 21, 2009

Two missed in one week, new record!

Well obviously I missed yesterday's featured seller. And it looks like I'm going to have to bump today's Saturday Selections to Sunday (so I guess that's really three I missed). But I have a good reason...the seller accepted our offer on the house we were looking at!!! :D So now we just have 3 agonizingly long business days to wait until we are officially under contract! I'm so excited! :) So now I have to start thinking about packing and moving and painting the new house. Not that I'm complaining, per se, but I have no idea why I thought house hunting right before the holidays was a good idea! I can't believe I'm going to be packing my whole house and decorating for Christmas all at the same time! Wish us luck!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails