Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another Mini Update

I haven't had a lot of time to update my shop lately, as my husband and I have been looking at houses. We are actually in the process, of starting the process, of bidding on a house we like, and I would just like to say, that house shopping and everything that it involves, TAKES FOREVER! It's been a whole week since we looked at the house and decided we wanted to bid on it, and we haven't even been approved for the mortgage yet! Well at any rate, hopefully we'll get the mortgage part settled at the beginning of the week, then put a bid on the house. Keep your fingers crossed that, if we get to the bidding part before someone else does, they accept our offer! :)

In crafting news, I promise you (and me) that I will get my sushi rolls posted this week! :) I also need to finish that Hufflepuff ornament that I started FOREVER ago. Okay time for bed.

Later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails