Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Featured Seller of the Day 11/12/2009

Okay so this should have been yesterday's feature, but I got so caught up in the Etsy drama, that I totally forgot to post it! Oops! Well without further adieu, here is today's featured seller!

Today's featured seller is a talented knitter that specializes in extremely cute stuffed animals! :) Her shop is called:

Lullaby Lily, hand knit creatures that comfort

The simple beauty and outright cuteness of these pieces make them completely irresistible!

Cat in Cream

Purrr! This pretty kitty is made of undyed cotton and stuffed with pure wool stuffing. The result is a kitten the color of rich cream, perfect for hugging and snuggling. :) The artist does not add a face so that the child that owns it, can add their own expressions to it while they play. (It's hard to pretend your kitten is sad or sleeping if it has big eyes or a huge smile!)

Sure cats are purrrfect pets, but what about a more exotic stuffed friend?

Silky Pinky Piggy

This plump piglet is done up in shades of pinks. He is not only huggably cute but super soft and silky! I personally think he looks slightly shy, and seems like he might need some help being introduced to the rest of your stuffed animal friends. But once he gets to know everyone, I'm sure he'll fit in nicely! :)

This little piggy still not exotic enough for you? Well I'm sure you don't yet own one of these lovely creatures. :)

Giant Snow Slug

Yes that is a gaint slug plushie, why do you ask? :) Okay so maybe in real life not very many people have pet slugs, but who could possibley resist this cute plushie one? Instead of being slimey this big beauty is soft and squishable (in a good way!). And if white is not your color the artist has made up a wide varity of colors, sizes, and textures, so you can find the perfect slug for you. :D

Tomorrow, we will be revisiting the world of geekery. ::Hint - She also works with yarn!::

Later!

P.S. For more information on today's featured seller, please check out their Etsy profile here => lullabylily's Profile

4 comments:

  1. You are so lovely! Thank you SO much for your beautiful article. I am so honored and touched! I love your artistry too. Love, LL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the slug - I could've sworn I saw him on the front page. Am I correct?
    Rhiannon
    Daily Paint Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline - I know isn't he cute! :D

    lullabylilyblog - You're welcome! I'm glad you liked the feature. :)

    RhiannonSTR - Yup! Not sure when but I do remember seeing one there. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails