Saturday, November 28, 2009

So for those of you wondering why I didn't post anything today...

Today is Second Thanksgiving! We'll first Thanksgiving if you are going by the food being eaten (we had pasta on Thursday). Alright now that you are confused, let me explain. Rather then have to go to two different Thanksgiving dinners in one day, usually we eat at my mom's on Thanksgiving, then have my husbands family over on Saturday for "Second Thanksgiving". So today (as per usual) I was awaken by the sound of the smoke detector going off, and the smell of turkey and stuffing wafting from the kitchen (it's not really Thanksgiving until the smoke alarm goes off). ;) Since then we have been scrambling around trying to clean up the house before my in-laws get here. We are now pretty much ready, so I'm taking a moment to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving again! And since my in-laws will be here any minute, I guess I will have to skip today's feature (again). I have tomorrow's feature all set up though, so see you then!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails