Monday, July 12, 2010

Hmm...

So it occurred to me over the weekend that I have less then two months till the craft show I'm attending in September, and I am no where near ready for it! So starting today I am going to be taking a "blog break" to get caught up. I'll still post here and there, but I'm not going to be doing any treasuries for a bit. As fun as they are, they are cutting into my creative time quite a bit. :) Not that I spend too much time on Etsy or anything, but I could cut back just a little bit. ;)

And in case you are interested, the craft show I'm doing with my cousin Amber (thewanderingknitter), is the Ocean Grove Giant Craft Show on September 4th. I'll post more info about it as it gets closer.

Oh and before I go, I made this treasury up over the weekend, but never posted it. (You didn't think I'd leave without posting one last treasury did you?) Enjoy!

* Make a Wish! *

Have a great rest of the week! :)

4 comments:

  1. Best wishes on your upcoming craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the etsy convo letting me know you blogged and made a treasury with my photo. You made a fabulous treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your show! I'm sure it will be fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody! I've got a lot to do, but I think I can get it all done in time. :)

    Andrea Baker - You're very welcome! I'm glad you liked the features. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails