Monday, August 30, 2010

Not going to post a lot this week...

...but I promise I will be back after the craft show, that happens to be THIS SATURDAY AAAAAAHHH! :O Kidding! :) I'm not quite panicking yet. I probably should be as I have yet to even do a mock up of the tables, but I guess I'm still in the denial stage of this craft show. ;)

Anyway, today's mini treasury's theme is one of my favorites! Its theme is Needlecraft! Obviously I'm slightly biased, as am I a sewer, but I still think it's a really cool category. I thought this might be a difficult treasury to make, since I figured most of the needlecraft pieces would be in the needlecraft category, but boy was I wrong! There are so many talented needlecraft artists in all of the categories it was actually hard to choose which pieces to use, rather then it being hard to find items to use at all. :) And without further a due, here is today's mini treasury! Enjoy!

DIY Embroidery Card Kit by curiousdoodles

Embroidered Felt Clovers Pincushion by SeaPinks

Mossy Green Felted Wool Acorns by greenbaboondesigns

Custom Scrabble Tile Bag by samann1121

Red Flowers Handmade Appliques by BizimSupplies

Avocado Needle Felted Wool Pin by pammydawn

And of course with that many awesome artists, I had to make a big treasury to go with it! You can check it out here! :)

Oh and I'm reposting the coupon for the Craft Fair in Ocean Grove, NJ this weekend. In case you missed it!



You can check out more info on the craft show in my last post here. Wish me luck! I'll probably post one more time before the show, but if not I'll see you all next week! :)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck at the craft show! What fun and how inspirational! Thank you so much for featuring my felted green acorns on your blog. :) I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous finds - I may need one of those scrabble bags for my mom... :) Thanks for including my avocado pin here and on your treasury! Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails