Friday, June 25, 2010

Update Day

Let's see...what have I been up to? Oh yeah! I posted a bunch of stuff in my destash shop (SpringToDecember) yesterday. I found a bunch of embroidery items that I wasn't using and figured I'd pass them on to someone who needed them. :) I also found some extra beads from last Christmas.

4 Glass Peppermint Swirl Candy Beads - Red and Green Stripes

Hmmm...what else? Oh while I was digging around, I found some miniature dollhouse Christmas ornaments, that I had when I was growing up! I don't know how they ended up in my sewing box, but since I don't have a dollhouse anymore, I figured I'd post them.

5 Vintage Miniature Christmas Ornaments for Scale Dollhouse

I hope somebody gives them a good home. :) I also listed a new piece for my brother Tony (DigitalMushroom).

Super Mario 3D Polymer Clay Figurine

He also made a Super Mario treasury to go with it! Check it out here!

I'm currently working on a gingerbread man felt ornament, but I don't have any pictures to post yet. He started out as a plain gingerbread man, but he has evolved into a Russian gingerbread man. He is turning out really cute! I'm hoping to finish up today and post a pic either tomorrow or Sunday. Have a great weekend everybody! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails