Thursday, June 17, 2010

Farmer's Market

I want to go to the farmer’s market this weekend, I have a craving for fresh veges and berries. :) At our old house, there was a roadside farmer's market less then 5 minutes away, now it's about 15 to 20 minutes away. Which of course means we don't get fresh veges every day anymore. :( My husband is the most upset by this. I think he could live solely on cucumbers and peas. :) Since they've come in season, he's made cucumber and onion salad at least once a week! I'll see if I can get the recipe from him and post here later. Anyway, today's theme is one of my husband’s favorites: cucumbers! I guess I've been in kind of a green mood lately. ;) Enjoy!

Primitive Cucumber Decorations by primsandtiques

Cucumber Green Earrings by MiliJewels

Cucumber Sandwich Felt Food Sculpture by britishcreamtea

Cucumber Slices Blended Creme Soap by SoapalayaSoaps

The Cuke - Original Oil On Canvas by BayouGirlPaintings

Fully Adjustable Cucumber Bamboo Eye Mask by BibBon


Have a cool day! :)

2 comments:

  1. ooo. i love farmer's markets as well. love the cucumber sandwich felt food! too cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ana - Isn't that a cute piece? She makes all kinds of British specialty food out of felt. Everytime I go in her shop I get hungry!

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails