Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm here honest!

I was trying to get a real post together for this week, but it looks like it's not going happen. My kids have been sick since last weekend, though they are finally better today, and I'm working on finishing up the story I've been writing so I can enter it in a contest on Monday! If you're interested in hearing more about my story you can check out my new writing blog: The Write Way To Type! :) I'll go back to my regular posting after I'm done with this contest. :)

Oh, I also added a new tab to my blog called Etsy Teams. Check out the cool groups I'm currently in on Etsy! :) There's some new stuff in the Cook Links tab as well if you're interested.

Have a great week everyone! See you next Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails