Monday, December 21, 2009

December 21 - Happy First Day of Winter!

Happy winter everyone! I guess it came a couple days early around here! And as I'm sure you've guessed, winter is probably my favorite season. :) I love all the winter holidays: Christmas, New Year's, & Valentine's Day. I love winter foods: homemade soup, hot cocoa, & cookies! And I love, Love, LOVE snow!!! (Every time I say that my father-in-law rolls his eyes at me.) ;) And while I don't get as many snow days now that I'm a grown-up (and living in New Jersey), I still get excited every time the weather report shows a big snow storm heading towards us. :D So for all of the winter lovers out there, Happy First Day of Winter! And for all the winter haters out there, don't worry, it will soon be spring again (and the snow melts fast in Jersey anyway). ;)

Frozen Time Oil on Canvas by wrinklegrin

Caramel Hot Chocolate Mix by tetoncocoacompany

Blue Christmas - 1/12 Miniature by PetitPlat

Winter Snowflake Wool Cuff Bracelet by Waterrose

Homemade Vanilla Marshmallows by TheFoodSnob

Frost Canvas Photography Print by CatsMeowArt


Have a safe and snowy winter everyone! :)

4 comments:

  1. beautiful selections.. I love that painting at the top

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my Snowflake cuff...Happy Holiday's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey - Thanks! I love that one too! It reminds me of Vermont. :)

    Waterrose - You're welcome! Happy Holidays to you as well!

    Expressions By Devin - Thanks so much! It's a lot of fun to do!

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails