Monday, September 13, 2010

Brrr!

It's suddenly cold in the mornings! It's as if the summer is ending or something. :) Fall weather always takes me by surprise. It's not that I don't like the cooler weather; in truth I like the cool fall weather better then the hot summer weather. But for some reason, I never expect it to come back. It's like summer erases the entire concept of cool weather from my memory, every year! :) But, anyway, now that's it's getting close to fall I decided to revamp my blog a little bit. What do you think? I actually changed it to a theme where I can easily change the background and the colors to suit the season, where as before I was stuck with what I had. I like it, though I'm still surprised every time I open the page. :) It takes me a while to get used to change, but I hope you all like it. :)

Oddly enough (and totally by accident), today's mini treasury perfectly matches my new blog look. :) The theme for today was Housewares Across Etsy. This was a tricky one to do, since Housewares is such a broad category. Housewares actually has 25 subcategories, so I decided I would take each item in the treasury from a different subcategory. This made the process of finding items slightly longer, as I had to keep track of which Housewares category I used, and which Etsy category I found it in. If that sounds confusing to you, believe me, it was confusing to me as well! :) So, now I present, without any further interruption, Housewares Across Etsy! Enjoy! :)

Pocket Watch Embroidered Wall Hanging by Moxiedoll

Original Hand Painted Art Rug by RueDesign

Golden Sky Magnets - Set of Seven by jenniferaboston

Alfred Hitchcock Silhouette Pillow by regansbrain

Honey Bear Soaps - 6 Soap Gift Box by catherinefilippelli

Hand Painted Glass Plate by CreationsdeFlorence


And if you liked the mini treasury, make sure you check out the big treasury too! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails