Friday, September 11, 2009

And so it goes...

And thus ends my unofficial week off from crafting. I did take a break from my break to put my extra ghost lollipop covers on Etsy, but aside from that it was nice not to have to think about crafting for a while.

Felt Ghost Ornament or Lollipop Disguise

Oh and apparently (as Amber (thewanderingknitter) was good enough to inform me) my little ghosts look exactly like a Japanese doll used to keep away rain. Here is one made by Kiiss I found when I searched for them on Etsy.

Teru Teru Bozu

And here is a link to the Wikipedia article on them.

Anyway if you need party favors for Halloween, or a good luck charm to ward off rain, then look no further then my shop! :)

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails