Friday, February 11, 2011

Giving Some Geek Love!

I'm a geek. You probably knew that already, but I just like to mention it every once in a while. :) In fact I think today is the perfect day to do a little geek love treasury! After all it's Valentine's Day on Monday and geeks need love too! So here are some geek inspired hearts perfect for the ♥ of your life! :)

I Heart you Ninjas Wood Peg People by Pegged

Sucker for Love Tentacle Necklace by Gearbunny

Celtic Heart in Black Red Leather Journal by ConduitPress

Zelda Hearts Bead Bracelet by NerdGold

Heart Attack Screen Printed Necktie by toybreaker

Heart Recycled Circuit Pendant Necklace by beadworkbyamanda


Even more geek love in my full sized treasury!

And don't forget to check out my geek team Knights of the Coffee Table!

Have a geeky day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails