Friday, October 29, 2010

Two More Days!

I can't wait! I love Halloween! This year I made up gift bags for the trick-or-treaters. I hope I made enough, this will be our first Halloween in this neighborhood, and there seem to be a lot of kids in the area. I picked up a couple extra bags of candy in case I run out. My kids are all excited too! Their cousin is going to go trick-or-treating with them and then we are all going to come back to the house and have a party! I hope you have something fun planned for Halloween too! :)

Today is a pretty epic day treasury wise. I have finally come to the end of my Across Etsy treasury series with the last category Accessories! :) I hope you enjoyed this series as much as I enjoyed making it! If you'd like to see all the other treasuries in this series, check out my Etsy Treasuries section for a complete list with links. And now without further ado, Accessories Across Etsy! Enjoy! :)

Pumpkin Orange Kandle Korset by WineCorkJewelryETC

Roe Silk Hand Painted Scarf by DoubleLuck

Orange Gerbera Daisy Fascinator by BrassPaperclip

Polymer Clay Jacko Cuff Links by beatblack

Leather Wallet with Antique Skeleton Key by urbanheirlooms

Warm Cable Scarf - Pumpkin by SheepishKnitCrochet


And of course, make sure you check out the big treasury that matches it!

Happy Halloween everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. thank you for adding me!! I remember being on your blog last year near Halloween too. It's so cool to be on again <3 I feel so extra special :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails