Monday, September 5, 2011

Nursery Rhymes

Lately I've been singing nursery rhymes to my kids at bedtime. It occurred to me that nursery rhymes would make a good series of treasuries. So, that's what I'm going to do. For the next few weeks I'm going to feature a different nursery rhyme each week. This week is one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Ride a cock-horse to Banbury Cross,
To see a fine lady upon a white horse;
Rings on her fingers and bells on her toes,
And she shall have music wherever she goes.

Horse Photography Print by NatureMandalas

Cross 11" x 14" Digital Photo Print by taradesign

Ride a Clock Horse to Banbury Cross Brooch by tinyminds

Beaded Bell Silver Anklet by XtraVirgin

White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring by bewittched

White Horse Mixed Media Painting by elisavetasivas


If you liked the mini treasury you can see the whole thing here.

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails