Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Colors! :)

My kids are suddenly obsessed with rainbows. They saw one on TV the other day, and now that's all they are talking about. :) They keep trying to get me to make one in the sky, and I have to keep explaining that if I could I would, but that's out of mommy's realm of control! :) So we've been making pictures of rainbows instead. And in honor of all of the colors on my fridge at the moment, here is a selection of Etsy rainbows!

Rainbow Photo on Canvas by Sydian

6 Torch Painted Candles by TheSpiritedFairy

Quilt - Small Squares of a Pieced Rainbow by janejohn

Secret Belgian Binding Balsa Wood Notebook by askida

Rainbow Plushie - A Cute and Cuddly Plush Felt Rainbow by therainbowroom

Somewhere Over the Rainbow Mosaic Table with Steel Base by TRWmosaics


Have a colorful day! :)

5 comments:

  1. Nothing like bright and happy colours to make the day feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful collection of rainbows! I've had rainbows on the brain too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could make rainbows on command! That would be so neato :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my Rainbow Plushie. I love this post : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morrgan - Yup! Especaily when it's gray and gloomy outside! :)

    Stephanie @ Clockwork Lemon - I love looking for rainbows! It's my favorite part of rain storms!

    SillyLittleLady - I would totally do that all the time if I could! :)

    The Rainbow Room - You are very welcome! And thanks! I'm glad you liked the feature! :)

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails