Friday, April 2, 2010

Boy am I tired!

Sorry I've been MIA the last couple of days. We just started potty training our twins this weekend. They seem to like the idea, and we've only had a couple accidents, so I think it's going pretty well. However, running to the potty ever two minutes, really wears a person out! Plus, I've been working on some special orders that I need to have ready by tomorrow. I haven't been this busy, since before Christmas! Which is a good thing really. :) I will hopefully have a post for tomorrow, even if it ends up just being a "Look at the new stuff in my shop!" post. :) Well I guess I better clean up and head to bed, tomorrow is another busy day!

Have a nice weekend everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to potty train a toddler, too! It is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just warn out from running back and forth to the bathroom with two kids. My legs are starting to hurt! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails