Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring has sprung!

Spring has sprung the grass is ris, I wonder where the flowers is? There they are! :D


I have beautiful daffodils growing right by my front porch! It looks like I'm going to have tulips around one of my trees and hyacinths by the driveway. :) It's fun seeing the yard transform for the first time. Since we bought the house in January, I have no idea what plant surprises await me as the season progresses. It does seem that whoever owned our house before we did, loved to garden at some point. It's in a little bit of disrepair, but nothing that a little TLC won't fix! So in honor of spring (since I missed posting on the first day of spring), here is a selection of beautiful Etsy flowers!

Felted Daffodil Secret Stash Jar by FeltFarm

French Beaded Hyacinth Flower by buddingcreations

Pink Tulip Hand-dyed Organic Gaia Merino Yarn by kindredthreads

8x10 Fine Art Photograph - Purple Hyacinth by flandersfield

8-1/2x11 Pink Tulips Print by DanielasDesigns

Handmade Wall Art Quilt - Jonquil by moonspiritstudios


Have a beautiful day! :)

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller

8 comments:

  1. You have found some lovely signs of spring. Thanks for including my yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers. We're having flooding with road closings and basement floodings. This was refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Thanks so much for including my Jonquil quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kindred threads - You're welcome! My cousin Amber (thewanderingknitter) was drooling over your shop, so I had to include some. :)

    mamacooker - We had that awhile back. I hope you dry out soon! Being flooded is no fun. But I'm sure when it does dry out the flowers will be back. :)

    Lisa - You're welcome! My mom collects quilts. She would love your shop! :)

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all so pretty. I love the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creative Minds - Thanks! Can't wait till the tulips in my yard bloom so I can see what color they are! :)

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful items you've discovered, Jennie! Thank you for including my photo among them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. flandersfield - You're welcome and thanks! I'm glad you like the feature. :) It was fun to make!

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails