Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Drat!

Well since Blogger had the hiccups yesterday, I didn't get a chance to work on a post for today. I did, however, get my shop reopened! :)

Autumn2May on Etsy.com

I don't have anything new in it yet, but I'm going to be working on some magnets this week (hopefully starting today). Unfortunately I have a very unhappy, teething, monkey in the house at the moment. The poor kid is in very bad sorts, so unless Grandma comes to relieve me for a bit, I'm probably not going to get an clay work done till tonight. So if you'd like you can check out my shop as is, but make sure you come back soon, as I should have a bunch more pieces posted by the weekend! :)

Have a great day! :)

When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently. ~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails