Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yuck...

Keeping with the reoccurring theme of my posts right before I moved, once again all three of my kids are sick, and I'm getting whatever it is they have. My husband, on the other hand, seems to once again have avoided whatever plague my children have brought into our household. So before I am confined to the couch watching whatever Nick Jr. has on this evening, I shall do a quick post on feeling better. Warm blankets and hot soup top my comfort list. How about you?

Colorful Shell Stitch Crocheted Baby Blanket by retrobabyvilla

1/12 Scale Soup and Grilled Cheese by mousemarket

Soups On Shoulderbag by BlackBags

Blanket and Bunny Set by KuDum

Blue Blended Crocheted Baby Blanket by bubbiesblankets

Chicken Noodle Soup Earrings by BetsyEtsy


Stay healthy! :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you feel better soon! This is a lovely post, really like the items you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. : )
    I just got over a cold that lasted for like 4 weeks... sickness is always annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everybody! I'm actually feeling much better today. :)

    Chokingonstatic Design - I'm glad you liked the post. I think my favorite piece is the one with the grilled cheese. Yum! :)

    Sarah Knight - I'm glad this was a short one, the longest cold I ever had was 3 months long!

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails