Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh how sweet!



Autumn Rain Creations just gave me the Sunshine Blog Award! :D What a nice surprise for a nice quiet afternoon! The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world. Thanks April I really appreciate it! :)

The rules for accepting this award are:

Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
Pass the award on to other 12 bloggers.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
Share the love and link to the person whom you have received this award.

I am nominating some of my favorites in the blog universe. Here they are in no particular order:

1. esta sketch
2. Felted Treasures
3. For Love Or Funny
4. joojoo
5. Middle of Nowhere
6. My life under the bus
7. Perfect Fit Crochet
8. Ponder & Stitch
9. Red Marionette
10. resolute twig
11. Studio M.M.E. Blog
12. the upside of it

Okay, so they ended up in alphabetically order, I still highly suggest checking out all of these awesome blogs! I hope your day is full of sunshine! :)

8 comments:

  1. Thank You so much for thinking of me ! I will repost this at the end of the week...and this is the second time I've been on a list with for love or funny ! : ) ( I also like Studio M.M.E....I haven't been in awhile but she is awesome !)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jennie, for the Sunshine Award! You are very kind to include me in such good company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you so much for thinking of me as well! I am going to go repost this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations, interesting blogs to peruse
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jennie!

    It's a real pleasure to be in your sunny list of blogs! You're so kind and sweet!

    Big big hugs to you my friend!
    xo
    Afi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome everyone! I hope you days are filled with sunshine! :)

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much, jennie! i've been so lax at blogging, i didn't think anyone was looking anymore (i certainly don't deserve it!). anyway, now you've inspired me to start posting again. love your blog -- it's so cheery and sweet, and your finds are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ann Wilkinson - You're welcome! I'm glad I inspired you to do some more blogging, and I'm glad you like my blog. :) Can't wait to read your latest post!

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails