Monday, April 19, 2010

The Month of the Diamond

April's birthstone is a clear, white diamond. Diamonds are the hardest substance found naturally on earth, and one of the most brilliant when polished correctly. They can be used in art, jewelry, and even in industry for diamond tipped saws and drills. They are also the traditional stone for engagement rings and are associated with lasting love. As they say, "A diamond is forever." :) So in honor of all of you who have a birthday this month, here is a collection of Etsy diamonds in the rough!

Candle Holder with Acrylic Diamonds by hommegrownclothing

Blue Diamonds Handmade Book with Exposed Tape by exit343design

Diamond Engagement Ring Mini Cards by ThePinkDillo

Diamonds Original Watercolor and Pen by crackedpale

Diamond Engagement Ring by ceasefireheirlooms

Diamond Glycerin Soap by karenssoaps


Have a sparkly day! :)

4 comments:

  1. April is so lucky to have the diamond. We are celebrating my son's birthday and an Earth Day giveaway over at my blog. I hope you visit again. April is such a great month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my Diamond Engagement Ring cards in your post! I just became a follower of your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everybody! :)

    maureencracknell - Happy Birthday to your son! I'll come right over and check out your blog. :)

    The Pink 'Dillo (Angela) - You're welcome! I'm glad you liked the post, and thanks for following me! :)

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails