Monday, April 26, 2010

~ sniff ~ ~ snort ~

Ugg! Not a good weekend! Okay well Saturday was okay, and I followed my own advise and took the whole day to unplug from the computer (well most of the day). But Sunday my husband and I ended up with some sort of virus that wiped us out most of the day. And today, I can't breathe through my nose. :( HOPEFULLY I'll be feeling better by tomorrow, but I'm not counting on it. Anyway, there is no way I'm getting an offical post done today, but I'll definately try to work on one for tomorrow this evening when the reenforcements return. :) I hope you all had a great weekend! And here's to hoping we all have a great week! :)

Oh, and just so I have something to post, I finished another treasury Saturday night.

Strawberries! Yum!

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails