Saturday, April 3, 2010

As promised!

I am in fact too busy for an actual post. :P But I do have one all ready to go for tomorrow! We are still working on potty training with mixed results, and I have gotten through 3/4's of my special orders! Yay! So just so I don't feel like I am totally neglecting my blog, here are some of the pieces I just posted in my shop!

Spring Bird Nest with Robin Eggs Magnet

This one is reserved, but I can easily make another one (and I'll be reposting it after it sells!). The next one is something for those of us with too much rain in our life at the moment.

Rainbow in the Clouds Polymer Clay Refrigerator Magnet

And lastly, one I am particularly proud of:

Purple Pansy Spring Flower Polymer Clay Refrigerator Magnet

I couldn't figure out how to do this one at first, but once I did, it became incredibly easy! :D So I am going to repost this one as a design your own with custom colors, after this one is sold.

I hope you have a great Easter! See you tomorrow! :)

**Update!**

Just sold most of these pieces! (That was fast!) So I reposted the nest and the pansy. Let me know if you'd like me to repost anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails