Sunday, April 11, 2010

Vroom! Vroom!

Apparently kid related posts are my theme this week. Yesterday I babysat my little nephew for the afternoon and we watched Car by Pixar two or three times in a row. :) Cars are his favorite thing in the world, and thus Cars the movie, is his favorite movie. If you've never seen it, you should. It's a really cute movie even for adults, and if you happen to have little boys (or big boys) who love cars (or NASCAR) all the better! :) So now onto today's car themed selections! Vroom! Vroom!

Mini Blue Car Pincushion by lifepieces

Hot Rod Car Neon Sign by metalkid

Race Car Party Invitation by JumpingJackDesigns

Organic Cotton Knit Cars Hat by lovebugknits

Green Cuban Car Needlepoint Kit by felicityhall

Retro Hotrod V8 Handbag by hotrodbags


Have a cool day! :)

5 comments:

  1. Great car finds! Found your blog in etsy forums, very cute! You take wonderful photos of your adorable etsy items as well!

    http://littlemissmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Fit Crochet - I know, it's too cute! I love the little wheels on the cars! :)

    Ashley @ Little Miss Momma - Thanks! It's fun to find neat treasures on Etsy! :) And I'm glad you like my shop! Hopefully I'll be putting a couple more pieces in tomorrow, so check back if you're interested. :)

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection! Thanks for including my race-y invitations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie - You're very welcome! They are totally cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails