Friday, April 16, 2010

Yummy Yum Yum! :D

Yesterday my husband tried out making home-made cheese pizza for the first time! And oh boy was it good! The only bad thing was, I ate too much! ;) He says the crust recipe can be made into bread sticks instead of pizza. Maybe I'll have him make that tonight! :) So now, for your nomming pleasure, check out all these cool pizza themed items on Etsy!

License Plate Pizza Slice by carolsennstrom

8" Felt 5 Topping Pizza Set by onenonly88

1/12 Scale Leccino Olive and Feta Pizza by mousemarket

Groovy Peace and Dots Plate by thepaintinglibra

Miniature Mediterranean Table by miniacquoline

Pizza Box Recycled Notebook by ivylanedesigns

Have delicious day! :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm so hungry now! Thanks for including my pizza :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! You can truly find anything on etsy. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you all like today's theme! :)

    Mo - You are very welcome! I'm glad you liked the post!

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails