Saturday, April 17, 2010

I have to brag for a minute.

Okay so I told myself that I would take Saturdays off from posting for awhile, but this isn't really an official post. My husband had so much fun making pizza on Thursday, that he decided to do it again today. And boy oh boy was it good! This time I remembered to take pictures before I ate it! :) So here it is, my husband's hand-tossed white pizza!



Isn't that beautiful? It makes me hungry for another slice!



The toppings are very simple, just olive oil, fresh mozzarella, garlic, and dried thyme. And of course the slightly crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside crust!



Doesn't that smell divine?? :D



Oh, that's right, you can't smell it can you? What a shame! ;) I'll see if I can talk him into letting me post the recipe. Anyway have a great rest of the day, and I'll see you tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails