Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I love Spring!

It was soooooooo nice out yesterday! Just the right temperature (74 degrees!), warm sun, cool breeze, puffy white clouds = Perfect Day! Here's to hoping the rest of the year will be this nice! Not expecting it to, but it never hurts to dream! ;)

Cloudy Wren Plush Bird by SeaPinks

Sky Blue, Cloud White Soap by ParadiseEssentials

It's Clouds Illusions I Recall... Note Card by krisybird

Cloud Nine - Kiln Enameled Necklace by AbeAndElsie

White and Teal Marble Felted Wool Pebbles by Smika

Knit Cloud Scarf in Blue and White by jenerijewelry

Have a beautiful day! :)

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing treasury!! I love it! That bird is so cute!!! Thank you for the lovely comment. I received several requests to post on how I get blog followers and achieved my goals and just wanted to let you know I'll post that this Thursday or Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome and thanks! I'm glad you liked my blog post. It's fun to do, kind of like making little treasuries everyday, but without all the effort of trying to get a treasury slot! Can't wait to read your post!

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails