Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday!!! Yay!!!

I am soooo glad it's finally Friday! It has been a looooooong week! That being said, I didn't have time yesterday to get a post together for today, because my children were being crazy! I did however, get another Treasury East treasury made. So I guess I'll post that here, so you have something to look at. :)

Stars, Sky, Earth, & Water

I got the idea while working on yesterday's post. The idea is that the top line is space and the stars, the second line is the sky and clouds, the third line is the earth and everything green, and the last line is the water and the seas. I like how it turned out, and I think it goes nicely with yesterday's mini treasury. :)

I did run into a problem while doing the ocean line though, it got me thinking about summer and going to the beach. :(



I sooooo wish it was summer now! Those few "hot" days we had at the beginning of the month totally spoiled me. Oh well, I'm sure summer will be here before we know it!

Have a sunny day everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Summer couldn't get here fast enough! Where I live, it's still in the 50s almost everyday. boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually in the 50s here to, but it was in the 70s and 80s at the beginning of the month. So now it feels even colder then it did before. Soon though, soon the warm will come! :)

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails