Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So sleepy...

I've started to notice the sun is coming up later and later in the morning. I actually like it when it gets to this time of year because (luckily for me) my husband gets up with our kids in the morning, and I don't have to get up till he leaves for work at 8 o'clock. So if the sun wants to sleep in with me, I'm totally cool with that. However, for some reason, it seems that I am sleepier in the mornings when there is less light. Is it possible I'm solar powered? Maybe I'm so comfy in bed when it's dark, that part of me is still there after I get up? Whatever the reason, for the last week I have been dragging every morning. I'm hoping my body readjusts to the new season soon, or I'm going to have to get a caffeine IV drip for the mornings from now on! :)

Luckily I was awake enough this morning to get today's mini treasury done! :) Today's theme is Furniture Across Etsy! :) Enjoy! :)

Hand Knit Cream Armchair Slip Cover by BiscuitScout

Red Miniature Wood Cabinet by stampersaurus

Eames Rocker Painting - Acrylic on Canvas by moderncasestudies

Starfish Mirror Beach Decor by beachgrasscottage

Dandelion Scatter Cushion with Insert by bluegingerdesigns

Laurie Wisbrun for Robert Kaufman Fabric from fabricworm


And if you'd like to see more unique furniture pieces, make sure you check out the big treasury that matches this one.

Hungry for more? Stop by my Giveaways page or click here to learn how you can win some free bacon!

Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. That slip cover is amazing! Everytime I browse Etsy I get wowed by all the creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous furniture! I, too, am in awe of the hand knitted slip cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I'm glad you liked the feature! That chair cover is too cool! And that seller even has footstool covers that match it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails