Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's a blustery day out today!

Why do I feel like Winnie the Pooh today? It probably has something to do with how windy and fall like it is outside. :) And this blustery day is promising to turn into a very raining day as well! We are supposed to get 2" of rain! I guess I'm staying home for the rest of the day. :)

I didn't post anything yesterday, because I had to take my youngest to the doctor for his physical. He got shots. That was fun. :P Luckily today he (and his brothers) are in a pretty good mood, so I actually have gotten a lot done today already! :) That of course includes today's treasury: Clothing Across Etsy! This one is a chocolate cream flavored treasury. I guess I was hungry when I made it! Enjoy! :)

Blouse with Chocolate Charmeuse by TheSparklingCocktail

Real Dark Belgian Couverture Chocolate Shoe by Elektra1

Baby Shower Thank You Notes with Onesie by graciegirlnotes

Blythe Doll Chocolate Cupcake Dress by pistachiolibby

Snow and Chocolate Lace Textile Cuff with Vintage Button by Folk

3D Origami Shirt with Pink Tie Favor Box by PaperScissorsRocks


And make sure you check out the even more delicious main treasury!

Oh, and don't forget to enter my giveaway! There's only 4 days left to win free candied, chipotle, or chocolate covered bacon!



Check out my Giveaways page for more details. Have a sweet day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my blouse in your delicious treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails