Friday, September 10, 2010

Yum! Chocolate!

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I am currently on Weight Watchers. I am doing this for a couple of reasons. The first reason is because I want to be more healthy. It's hard to keep up with three kids when you're overweight. The second reason is I recently tried on some of my fall/winter clothes, and they don't fit. That's bad. So I'm hoping to lose at least enough weight by the time it gets cold, so that I don't have to buy a new wardrobe this fall.

Anyway, the reason I'm mentioning this is last night we had an impromptu birthday party for one of our friends. This party involved chocolate fudge cake. Yummy, dark chocolate frosting and moist insides, chocolate fudge cake. Normally, if I knew I was going to a party, I would eat a little bit more carefully leading up to it, so I could indulge without hating myself later. Since this was very last minute, I didn't really get a chance to do that. "But," I thought to myself, "How bad could one little slice of chocolate cake really be?" Well the answer is much worse then I thought! Apparently one slice of chocolate fudge cake is equal to more then half of the food I'm supposed to eat per day! Oops. :) It was worth it though! :)

This brings me to today's mini treasury. Today's theme is Jewelry Across Etsy. So like I normally do, I put the category name into the search bar, then went down to the bottom category to see what was there. The first thing I saw, was a chocolate necklace! Not a chocolate colored necklace, but a necklace MADE out of chocolate! I have a theory about this. I think chocolate is stalking me. Luckily, you can't gain weight from just looking at chocolate (I think). So if you are dieting, don't worry, this selection of chocolate colored jewelry is 100% calorie free! Except for the chocolate necklace. ;) Enjoy! :)

Chocolate and Gold Wire Necklace by wmahr

Little Mahogany Book Necklace by bibliographica

Chocolate Cake Sterling & Wood Ring by jewelstreet

Natural Perfume for Antique Locket by IlluminatedPerfume

Ceramic Chocolate Buddha Pendant by WickedClayGirl

Copper Chocolate Glass Pearl Bracelet by tinymishaps


If you're sill craving more chocolate covered jewelry, make sure you check out the big treasury that matches the mini treasury. Have a sweet day! :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful finds for a chocolate treasury Jennie. I too am a chocolate fiend! This reminds me, I must bring back my chocolate solid perfumes, can't gain weight by smelling it either.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chocolate necklace? reminds me of those candy necklaces that i would eat as a kid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how long that chocolate necklace would last around my neck..... :). And I love that perfume locket!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails