Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If it's not one thing...

...it's 15 things. Now my house phone has decided it no longer wants to work. Sigh. So I spent all day on the phone today trying to get my phone working. That sounds weird doesn't it? :) Anyway, since I was busy doing that, I didn't get a chance to finish the treasury for today, but I promise it will done for tomorrow. :) I did get a bunch of pictures downloaded from my family's recent trip to Grounds for Sculpture. :) I posted about it once before, but if you live in or near New Jersey, you HAVE to go at least once! It's basically an outdoor art museum set inside a huge garden. I'll upload the pictures to Flickr when I'm done here. But here's my favorite.



The lotus pond was in full bloom! I had no idea they got that big! If I could have stood on the water, they would have been taller then me! So beautiful. :)

Okay time to get ready for dinner! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails