Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring!

It has been gray, rainy, and blah out for the last two days. Now don't get me wrong, I like a nice fall rain, and we sure could use it around here anyway. But, I think rainy days are best spent curled up with a good book and some hot cocoa under nice warm snuggley blanket. :) Now that I'm a mom, that's not really an option anymore. :P This leaves me very unmotivated on days like this. I should be doing dishes or laundry or something else productive, but instead, I've been making treasuries. :) So today I actually have two treasuries to share with you! :) The first is the second half of Dolls and Miniatures: Miniatures Across Etsy!

- Miniatures Across Etsy -

I love miniatures, and I think this treasury came out perfectly! :)

The second treasury I did, was based on the Crochet category. This was an interesting one to do. I had no idea that you could crochet things out of metal! And some of the pieces are so small and delicate looking, it's amazing! :) I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!

Lace Doily Ikebana Vase in Tan by kensgardenpottery

Cafe au Lait Mushroom Garden by WanderingLydia

Gilbert - Miniature Mohair Bear by knittingdreams

I Love Crochet 8x10 Photography Print by heatherkingdesigns

Laptop Sleeve for 13" Macbook by sandrastju

Celtic Reversible Afghan by DogwoodRainbow


And make sure you check out the big treasury for more amazing pieces!

And if you're like me and you get the munchies on rainy, gray days, make sure you enter my giveaway to win free bacon! :)



Have a relaxing day! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Great post! Thank you so much for featuring my little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those looks like cute finds : )
    I often procrastinate when I'm supposed to be doing household chores

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainy days go one way or the other with me. I either buckle down and get a bunch done- or I lay around and watch movies all day. It is supposed to rain tomorrow again here :P Can't wait for a sunny day again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! It's still raining here, I'm hoping the weekend will be nicer! :P

    knittingdreams - You're very welcome! :)

    Sarah Knight & Amanda - Being lazy on a rainy day is okay with me, the trouble is when there are lots of rainy days in a row! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails