Saturday, September 4, 2010

Better luck next time. :(

So I didn't end up going to the craft show, because all three of my kids have been sick for the last three days with 104 degree fevers. They are actually doing a little better today, but I haven't gotten any sleep or any work for the show done since Wednesday. Luckily I still have another craft show right in town in November, so even if everyone is sick again, I can at least get someone to sit with my stuff if nothing else. Just wanted to let you all know, in case some of you went and were looking for me. :( On the up side I did get a LOT of sewing done since they all got sick, as I've basically been sitting watching TV with them all week. And since my husband is home today and they are starting to recover, I will probably be able to get some of my new pieces posted today and tomorrow. So, anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend! Stay safe and enjoy the last weekend of summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails