Thursday, September 9, 2010

Good Morning Everyone!

And it has been a good morning so far! I just found out that my last treasury Music Across Etsy made the front page last night! And two of the items in the treasury sold because of it! Yay! :D

Plus I found a dollar under my chair this morning! I'm rich! ;) But seriously, I woke up this morning and was actually cold in my house! Fall is finally upon us, and I am more then glad to say good bye to all the hot summer weather this year. Some nice cool fall days are just what my soul needs right now. :)

I posted some more vintage and will be posting even more today. I'm also going to finish up the last ornament from the millions of ones I made up while the kids were sick. Hopefully I'll have some pics to post for tomorrow. But for right now, please enjoy today's mini treasury, who's theme is Knitting Across Etsy!

Soaplet Knit Soap Cozy - Clay by EfiaFair

Hand Dyed Silk Knitting Yarn by SunnysideEllen

Keep Calm and Cast On Card by tillyflopdesigns

Stoneware Yarn Ball Yarn Keeper by phannie

Hand Knit Pink Dress for Blythe by SSmartRaggs

Ollie the Giant Octopus by YarnMenagerie


And of course here is the link to the big treasury. Here's hoping it makes the front page as well! ;) Have a great day! :)

5 comments:

  1. what a great collection! :D love that octopus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting on the FP!

    also, the octopus is sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! I think I have to get that card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody! :) I'm glad you all liked it!

    ana - Isn't he the cutest?? :)

    Stephanie & missknits - Thanks! It was a good group of artists, I'm glad they made it! :)

    sunnysideellen - You're welcome! Isn't that card cute? She has a whole bunch of different ones for knitters. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails