Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just a quick post today.

My youngest is sick again. This time he has croup. I swear there has not been a month this year where all of us were healthy at the same time! At least it's nice out today. I'm gonna open up all the windows and air out the house a bit. I'm hoping for a nice breezy afternoon. :)

In other news my cousin Amber, formally thewanderingknitter, has just opened up a new shop and filled it with knitted goodness. Here new shop is called threadbareknitter and it is chock full of cute kitties, scarves, and knit bags. This is my current favorite kitten she has for sale:

Mia the Orphaned Kitten

Okay, that's it for the moment. Tomorrow, more from my treasury series: Across Etsy. Its theme will be Holidays! :) Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. ah. how cute! :D hope your little one feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! Your cousin's kitties and bunnies are so adorable! Thanks for letting us know about her shop! I've hearted it! Aw, hope the fresh air helps your little one feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everybody! He's doing better today, and so far his brothers seem fine. Crossing my fingers on that one. ;)

    I'm glad you like the kitties, they are even cuter in person then they are in the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails