Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Three down...

...two to go! I finally finished my Harry Potter Slytherin ornament! :) I think I'm either getting better at this, or Hufflepuff was way harder then Slytherin! I'm hoping Ravenclaw is even easier, but looking at the wings and some of the other details, I'm kinda thinking it won't be.

As an update to my last Harry Potter post, I have still not found our copy of Harry Potter in the large group of boxes containing my husband's books, but once I do I am going to read the first book. My husband is very glad that you all have persuaded me into reading it, as he has been trying to get me to start the first book since we got married. :) Anyway, once again in honor of finishing the ornament, I present a Harry Potter themed mini treasury! This time however, it is dedicated strictly to Slytherin! Enjoy! :)

Handbound Potions Notebook by celestefrittata

Slytherin / Cunning Necklace by JustDuckieDesigns

Harry Potter Slytherin Ornament by Autumn2May

The Slytherin House Scarf by missindie

Hall - 8x10 Photo Print by JuniMay

Slytherin Crest Fair Isle Tote by craftzies


Oh and if you are wondering what the fifth shield is going to be, I plan on doing the Hogwarts crest after I finish Ravenclaw. I also might go back and make another Gryffindor since that one sold so quickly. Hope you have a great day! :)

4 comments:

  1. I've never read them. Not sure I could get into it...or rather, that I have the time to get into them!

    found you on etsy forums, I hope you'll come visit me too!

    http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection! I like all of items but Celestefrittata's and Junimay's ones are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you all liked the feature!

    jdavissquared - Thanks for stopping by! I'll go visit your site now! :)

    Mairi - Arent' they cool? I think the potions book is too cute! They have a whole line of them for different Hogwarts classes! :)

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails