Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Merry, Merry...

...Unbirthday to me, to me! :) Okay, so I forgot yesterday was my birthday until way after I posted yesterday's post. I guess I was so busy playing around with my brother's shop I totally forgot about it. :) It's one day late, but enjoy some cake in honor of all the birthdays this month (including mine)! :)

Hand Carved Basswood Birthday Cake by Twhittlechips

Happy Birthday Fairy Cake Sculpture by britishcreamtea

Vanilla Bean Cheese Cake Painting by artbyrodriguez

Strawberry Cheesecake Coin Purse by dinkydaisy

1/12TH Scale Mad Hatter Tea Party Inspired Cake by 64tnt

Chocolate Cake on Cake Stand Lampwork Bead by beadbrains


Hope you all have a great day! :)

P.S. This took a lot longer then I thought it would! There are way too many cool birthday cakes on Etsy! Since I found so many I made a Treasury East to go with this post!

Happy Birthday to Me!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday!


    I thought that painting was a photograph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday :-) and thanks for including my purse in both treasuries.

    Debs
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everybody! I'm glad you liked the mini treasury! And thanks for the birthday wishes too! :)

    Stephanie - I did too! I always wished I could paint that realisticly!

    Dinky Daisy - You're welcome! :)

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails