Friday, May 7, 2010

Bunnies! :D

Yesterday when I opened my curtains I saw bunny on my lawn, and thought, "Oh how cute! I haven't seen any bunnies around since we moved!" Then I went about my day. When I was cleaning up after lunch I happened to look out again, and noticed that the bunny was still there. I thought that was kind of odd, so I went outside to see if it was okay. I got about three feet away from it and it didn't move from its spot. Oh it looked at me, but it still stayed "hidden" in the grass. So I decided to go back in the house and call animal control, cause I was afraid maybe it was sick or something. Nope! It turns out it was a pregnant bunny who thought my grass was tall enough to make a nest in! Luckily the animal control guy was able to scare her away. A front lawn in not a safe place for baby bunnies, especially when my husband is planning to cut the lawn tonight! I'm glad she was okay, I was afraid she'd been hurt or something! I'll let you know if she comes back, but for now, please enjoy this selection of Etsy bunny rabbits! :)

Tiny Bunny Rabbit Candles by peaceblossomcandles

Rabbit with Gold and Violet Wall Tile by aspeerstudio

Wooden Bunnies Carvings Set of Two by GoodWoodDogs

A5 Fabric Bookcover with Bunny Applique by momshoo

Bunny in Woodland - 12" Yarn Wreath by woolicious

Yellow and White Bunny Gift Tags by paperinstyle


Have a hoppy day! :D

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Picks !! I like bunnies too.Thank you very much for including my yarn wreath too♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selections and we wish the little mama bunny well. Thanks for choosing Dad's wooden bunnies to be part of your page. We get deer in our yard, they nibble on all the plants, even ones they aren't supposed to like...

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovely picks! thank you for choosing my tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you all liked the feature! I haven't seen the mama bunny back, but I'll let you know if I see her again. :)

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails