Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I wish all the mothers, step-mothers, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, and cousins and everyone is a mother or has acted like a mother to me or to anyone else a Happy Mother's Day! We love you, and appreciate all you have done for us! I especially want to say Happy Mother's Day to my mom! Thanks for everything you do for me, I love you lots! :) In honor of Mother's Day, today's gift for all the moms out there is a collection of Etsy lilies of the valley, which just happens to be the birth flower for May (and one of my favorite flowers)! Enjoy! :)

Flower Language - Lily of the Valley Framed Art by mikisato

Lily of the Valley Decorated Darning Egg by stormyautumn

Lily of the Valley Fairy Pocket Mirror by twosilverstars

Lily of the Valley 5" x 7" Digital Print by SureAsBlue

Lily of the Valley - 8x12 Fine Art Print by urbandesign

Lily of the Valley Trifle Dish by mjyglass1963


I hope everyone has a blessed and happy Mother's Day! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I love Lilly of the Valley's, one of my favorite flowers! Thanks so much for using my print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I'm glad you liked the feature! I love lilies of the valley, though I think being born in May, I'm a little biased. :)

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails