Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New stuff! And other stuff.

I didn't get much done with my Etsy shop today, but I did help my brother Tony (DigitalMushroom) get his shop reopened. He (along with his twin brother Alex) just graduated Summa Cum Laude from Rowan University! Alex graduated with an Accounting degree and Tony graduated with a degree in Art. They are identical twins, but as you can see, they are very different. :) Anyway, today I helped Tony open his shop again, and have been taking pictures of some of his work for his portfolio. He's going to a advertising portfolio day in Philadelphia on Thursday to get advice on his portfolio. I'm kinda hoping they all really like it and offer him a job too, but I'm not sure if it's that kind of seminar or not. Oh, and on top of reopening his shop, he also posted a new piece!

Primitive Space Invader Polymer Clay Refrigerator Magnet

I think it's cute. :) It's different because it's a video game piece, but it's primitive. The old and new aspects of it together make it really unique. :) Well, back to work for me. Time to feed the monkeys...I mean children. ;)

Have a great night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails